What should I do to my car.

tacomaworld

I got a 2014 2.7l v4 prerunner the other week. It's my first truck and needles to say I'm in love. I was wondering what everyone suggest for me to do so it can hit some of those hard trails. I got the v4 cause its more fuel efficient and cause of finacies. I was thinking of lifting, some off roading tires eventually, steal bumpers with a hitch as well as a roof rack. Not really sure as far as engine mods and suspension etc. Let me know what you all think!

Attachments

• 1393185630129.jpg
    1393185630129.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 61
No chrome! Lots of black! Murder it out with a good lift, maybe a mid travel set-up and deeper offset wheels. But it all depends on the look you want, the terrain you want it to handle and ultimately how much time and money you are willing to put into it! Good luck!

No chrome! Lots of black! Murder it out with a good lift, maybe a mid travel set-up and deeper offset wheels. But it all depends on the look you want, the terrain you want it to handle and ultimately how much time and money you are willing to put into it! Good luck!

Looks like it's already murdered out.

Choose your mods wisely, it'll put a dent in your bank pretty quick. For starters, getting a good set of tires makes the most difference with trail riding. Depending if your truck is a DD or just for play, you may want to choose between all terrains or mud tires, there are A LOT to choose from and you get what you pay for, so do some research before you pull the trigger.

I have floor mats already and I'm getting the windows tinted this weekend. I'm getting a roof rack for work as well as a towing hitch, maybe some roof lights. I think I'm going to lift it soon and get some nice off roading tires when I get the finances to do so. If anyone can refer me to some good brands that are best buck for the bang (- on a budget) since it's a v4 tho I'm just going to save up and not do any engine mods then aim to get the 2014 4x4 by Christmas or my birthday day next year so when I get to the dealership I can just transfer everything there.

Ford of England made a V4. Saab bought engines from them and put them their cars back in the 60s. They replaced the 2 strokes that had been their hallmark.

Back