What should I do to my truck next? Give me some ideas!!

Yota4life

I'm getting my next paycheck soon and I want to do some more stuff to my truck. Ill have around $150-$180 budget. Let me know. Thanks

I smoked my taillights last week so I don't need those and the headlights I want are about $240. I've already done stuff to my wheels, bed, windows, led dash and subs so the tells you what I've done, now I just need more stuff to add.

What about your tag lights? I changed mine to a blueish chrome color. It's cheap and looks good. I got mine at auto zone

Doesn't smoked out taillights make it harder to see from behind, letting people rear-end you?

Doesn't smoked out taillights make it harder to see from behind, letting people rear-end you?

Yeah it does if you have to many coats. Just for more safety I got a led tailgate bar the lights up when your brake, reverse, and turn.

Before my Tacoma, I had a Silverado and debated putting the smoked taillights on; never did really do it.

I spent about 60 bucks on a light bar on my 07 an it went haywire as soon as the warranty went out lol I guess I should of went with the better one

Mine had a small control box that is really close to the lights so there's not a good place to hide it for it to stay dry so it prob got wet from the water off my tires.

I guess mine was the cheap-o lol it had a control box and a pin that you stick in a hole on the side of it to set your flasher speed and all that it was a pain. I'm kinda glad it went south

Back