What smartphone do you have?

:eek:.......No chrome?????
And just so you don’t have to squint, that’s Flonase and a 5 hour energy on the coffee table, shaggy dogs on the couch, a needlepoint that my mom did freehand (!) in the late 60s-early 70s, a leaded glass piece hanging in the top background, and I have a shirt with stylized lungs on it. ( Does that cover it Bogunn?) [emoji849]

You were expecting this?IMG_2032.jpg[emoji6]

And just so you don’t have to squint, that’s Flonase and a 5 hour energy on the coffee table, shaggy dogs on the couch, a needlepoint that my mom did freehand (!) in the late 60s-early 70s, a leaded glass piece hanging in the top background, and I have a shirt with stylized lungs on it. ( Does that cover it Bogunn?) [emoji849]

You were expecting this?View attachment 24093[emoji6]

Thanks I was trying so hard to figure out the nose spray. Lmao

You were expecting this?View attachment 24093[emoji6]
I was hoping... haha

iPhone 6 is my personal,,iPhone 8 for work. Love these phones
After the 8, Apple got rid of the button, why I don’t know.
Girlfriend has the new iPhone 11,,, she likes it,her sister/brother in-law have iPhone X, which they also like
I also have the New IPad Pro,which is sweet and so very fast.
Best thing about iPhone’s are FACETIME
iPhone and Taco’s,,,,,once you have them ,you’ll never go back!!!

B.C.,,,,had the Samsung 10,,,, for 2days,took it back..switched over to Apple
In my post above, I had the iPhone 8 for work for the past 2-3 years and absolutely love there product,never have issues as long as you do the updates. My girlfriend wanted the new 11,,,she gave me her iPhone 6,,it was then I switched over everything to Apple. It’s always something with Android,and now the whole thing with Microsoft no longer supporting windows #7...Apple is a little Pricey but worth it,and if you have Family,Friends,Grandchildren or just want to ask your buddy,
“ hey,what’s this noise in my truck”,,the FaceTime is awesome.
Everyone has there own personal preference,good luck,,but as you guys know ,I’m in Jersey, my Grandson is in Florida ,FaceTime is the closest thing to being there until I retire.

I have had two iphones and never will again.
I am an android guy, they just work and the battery lasts.
My Samsung 8 plus is three years old now I want a 10 plus because I cracked the screen.

Yes I know that some prefer the iphone...but some prefer android.
It will be an android for sure, just need to decide what make and model.
I also do NOT buy the latest version any more, i find it best to buy the one model older that has the kinks worked out, and I can read reviews on. Samsung is coming out with their newest model soon, it is already in pre order status, so very soon the 10 plus version price will drop.

Ive got an LG V30 thin at the present time. Ive had Samsung and Motorola's before with good luck. The only reason I got rid if my last Motorola was it had had so many system updates that I think they were fighting with each other, it still worked but was starting to have some issues. This is the first LG that ive had and its been fine so far. I'm not an I phone guy, they just seem to be too fragile. I think my step daughter and daughter in law were keeping I phone afloat as many replacements as they've had.
Yes I know that some prefer the iphone...but some prefer android.
It will be an android for sure, just need to decide what make and model.
I also do NOT buy the latest version any more, i find it best to buy the one model older that has the kinks worked out, and I can read reviews on. Samsung is coming out with their newest model soon, it is already in pre order status, so very soon the 10 plus version price will drop.

Back