What type of lift should I buy?

AZTaco

I am ready to lift my truck. 2011 2wd Tacoma. I've been wanting Bilsteins, but just want to make sure. I want to basically Prerun it. What do I need to buy?

I am ready to lift my truck. 2011 2wd Tacoma. I've been wanting Bilsteins, but just want to make sure. I want to basically Prerun it. What do I need to buy?

True prerunning requires long travel. If you just want to be able to drive it a little harder than normal I would go with Fox, Icon or King coilovers.

Loose term.

If it can run the course and is street legal, it can "pre run".

That said, how hard will it be driven and what terrain?

Bilstein 5100s are just upside down valved spacers built into a strut.... Id want some extended travel stuff to do anything besides trails. Then u got lt for more beating.

But where do u stop?

Throw a budget out here for suspension. Im assuming it wont be much if ur considering 5100's?

@Mjp2 @whippersnapper02

So I use it for work, but I want to be able to also go out in the desert. It's just a low sitting truck, but I've managed to fit bfg kos 31/10.5/15s lol. First priority is I guess lifting it, and then worrying about prerunning it later. Money isn't too much of an issue. I work a lot. Thanks guys.

A lift doesn't do much for desert performance.

Spindles if you are a prerunner with King coilovers for the front. New leaf pack and King shocks out back. You can go crazy with bypasses and stronger stock length control arms.

LT will give you the ultimate desert suspension but figure $6K just for the front.

Sounds to me like the OP's truck is a 5 Luger. Gonna be tough to lift it too much.

Well I didn't find it funny. I'm here for a reason, and it's not to junk anything. The fact that you took time out of your day, to find a stupid meme, and post it on my thread, says a lot. If you have nothing relevant to contribute, then F off. @whippersnapper02

Well I didn't find it funny. I'm here for a reason, and it's not to junk anything. The fact that you took time out of your day, to find a stupid meme, and post it on my thread, says a lot. If you have nothing relevant to contribute, then F off. @whippersnapper02

I had the meme saved on my phone just for such a butthurt little bitch. It took no time at all to post it.

Should be an interesting truck build.

Yorba Linda lol. No wonder you're such an asshole. It's all about those Anaheim Hills mofo
Nah man, he would be the same even if he came from Harmony..... some ppl are just born ....... wow, the ginger chick in magnificent 7 has a nice rack.

Wtf was the issue here?

Oh yeah... pepsi vs coke.....

Coke wins errytime, u cant line pepsi off cleavage.

Ramble on my pizza eating furfriggasaknin folks

Back