What Vehicles lead you to your Tacoma?

Does it count if you still own most all the vehicles ?
Here's my story, my first ever vehicle, was a ***2000 nissan frontier, because I was a poor highschool kid living in the country, I couldn't afford a pretty taco 4 door and such. Got the king cab version. Drove that for 3 years and realized, getting into college and paying for gas along with after class fishing and hunting trips isn't going to cut it. So I sold her for what I bought her for.
Then on I went off looking into a Suzuki Samurai but wasn't sure about the carburetor, because sometime later I knew I was getting a work truck, it'll sit. So I got into the ***1991 -1994tracker/sidekicks. Got three of them, and I was going to build them up. One was for parts, and planned to turn into a trailer, and the other two were logging trail rigs. As time went on, I wanted a street worthy car to drive to and from work.
I got an ***1992 acura vigor, and started modifying that too... then the dirt bike (***1984 honda xl350r) was a fun street and off road alternative.
From there living my life, enjoying all my vehicles. All the sudden my church buddy's dad would bug me for months and months for my tracker, since I took him out hunting once and he loved it since. That gave me the opportunity to get some cash to down payment my all time favorite truck I've so dearly wanted. ***My taco.
And I also got my work truck, ***2008 ford f150... so all my vehicle sits. Taco for camping and hunting vehicle, the acura for around town grocery, the dirt bike goes to the store occasionally and up with the taco, and the other tracker is still in the workings for a SAS crawler build along with a trailer made of a chopped up tracker, same rear end as the "crawler" for an ultimate camping setup.

Last edited:
We just got about 80 new CNG KW's. Way to many sensors for me. Nice tractor. Good to see a fellow driver on here.
Yup same here, but I wasn't the one to choose it, I just drive. Put some in some diesel, horse piss, regen every so often, and drive. It's a tire killer though especially on the third drop axle, 400 lbs from being overweight on each axle. Oh well, work to fatten up the taco.

Yup same here, but I wasn't the one to choose it, I just drive. Put some in some diesel, horse piss, regen every so often, and drive. It's a tire killer though especially on the third drop axle, 400 lbs from being overweight on each axle. Oh well, work to fatten up the taco.
That's right. I drive a 2004 International. Has less then 1mil. Had it since it was new. No regen and no DEF. The company I drive for loves it when I turn in my overweight tickets. Don't get them often but once in a while the DOT man gets me at the scales. The new KW's beep of you go over the line if you don't have your signal on and slows you down if you get to close to the 4wheeler in front of you. They can keep it. Be safe out there driver.

IMG_1973.JPG IMG_1972.JPG

1989 22re 4cyl. 4x2 (pre-Tacoma) 369,000 mi
2015 prerunner sr5v6 2wd. 48,356 mi
2017 Trd sport 4x4 (bought 6 miles). 700mi

The 1989 truck made me a Toyota owner for life!

Last edited:
1977 Mustang fastback
1986 Chevy Beretta
1994 Nissan XE
2005 DCSB Chevy Colorado Z71
2015 DCSB Tacoma TRD Offroad

1951 Chevrolet Deluxe
1968 Plymouth Roadrunner
1972 Chevy Vega
1964 International Travelall
1971 Chevrolet Caprice
1970 Pontiac Catalina