What would you do to your Tacoma if you won the lottery?

solid axle conversion with 40 BFGS mud tires some kind of winch bumper on the back custom roof rack LED lights probably a camo wrap that's only if I won the lottery and buy a new one four door tacoma an f250

Pay it off. Put an amber light package on the truck, get a softopper over the bed and buy my wife a Mercedes ML 350.

Regards,
Troy

install a CB system that was actually a karaoke machine ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1445667730.843462.jpg
singing along to R&B hits lookin like im very passionately warning truckers abt oncoming traffic

install a CB system that was actually a karaoke machine View attachment 7082
singing along to R&B hits lookin like im very passionately warning truckers abt oncoming traffic
You would be the one all over the road. I'd be the one informing other drivers about you. And I bet your the the that wouldn't maintain your speed and piss everyone off. Which means I'm going to scare the piss out of you with my rear trailer to the point you pull over and throw that so called CB out your window

You would be the one all over the road. I'd be the one informing other drivers about you. And I bet your the the that wouldn't maintain your speed and piss everyone off. Which means I'm going to scare the piss out of you with my rear trailer to the point you pull over and throw that so called CB out your window
o_O

Back