What would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by Nathan, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

This is a new site and we have a lot of work to do. That being said, I want to make this the best Tacoma site out there. As I build it out I'd like to hear want to see on the site.

Topic suggestions, forum settings, you name it. I'm all ears.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TRD4x4

TRD4x4 Active Member

How about an app or Tapatalk?

4. OP
    Nathan

We will be installing TapaTalk this week. A custom iPhone app should be following soon.

5. TacoJoe11

TacoJoe11 Well-Known Member

Like many auto forums out there, user videos would be a nice addition. Maybe some "how to" vids about tacoma builds or other tacoma discussions.

6. OP
    Nathan

Keep the suggestions coming folks. This is a brand spanking new site and we have the chance to build something cool here. But we need your input.

Thanks

7. Jerez

Jerez LED swap hombre

More people to help moderate the new members...

8. 95 taco

95 taco Well-Known Member

a special section for the 5 lug trucks

9. OP
    Nathan

Don't worry, I'll get on top of it and we will bring on help soon. Thanks for the feedback.

10. Sippi

Sippi Well-Known Member

Classifieds Section is always popular as well...

Region - Florida :thumbup:

I agree with the previous statement in dealing with user vids as Go-Pro camera use is growing. The opportunity to showcase "quality" videos is easier to do from anywhere from How-To's to the recent mud run.

11. LUSETACO

LUSETACO Resident Cheapskate Moderator

Agreed. Needs a classified section.

12. NJtacoma

NJtacoma Rocking a Taco Since 2000

With some kind of itrader for buyer/seller feedback.

13. OP
    Nathan

We will be adding a classifieds and some sort of video section soon.

Please keep the suggestions coming. Thanks!

14. climber25

climber25 New Member

I agree, a classified section is needed.

15. RMAN808

RMAN808 Senior Member

I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing it, but is there a Classifieds section?

If not and you decide to make one, maybe have a minimum post count in order to sell/buy? Idk

16. OP
    Nathan

Classifieds section added. Enjoy!

17. RMAN808

RMAN808 Senior Member

Just seen it! Man you work quick :thumbsup: Thanks!

18. byrd

byrd Moderator Moderator

How about a DIY Mod section broken down into Pre Tacoma, 1st Gen, 2nd Gen. Same for repair. I've used a few from other forums, would help to have it all in one place.

19. JpAdct

JpAdct Member

How about a section to compile all of the picture threads? One section with all of the threads for photos of various looks, mods and products.

20. TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan Well-Known Member

Unless I'm missing it, what about a subscribed thread link? I like the quick access to see if someone has responded to a thread I've sub'ed to.

21. Mattnatti

Mattnatti TEQ HED

Like said above, a itrader option and a DIY section.

Being a member of several vbulletin forums over the years the itrader is very nice. Not only on the used forum but to give feedback on other forums when selling via a link.

The DIY section was very helpful on the 8thcivic forum when I owned my 09' Si.

And maybe in the future when things are running at redline a forum store where we could buy decals and shirts, possible to help fund the cost of running the place. I am a decal junkie.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013