Whatcha eating?

I didn’t know they made it to the east coast. That’s a Portland Or original right there. The bacon maple bars are on of my favorites. The fritters are good to @Bojangles
Yeah we heard they were coming over here, just got surprised when we saw the store. Yes, the maple bacon bar was excellent!

Man that looks good.
I like the hashtags. Lol
Twas good... sauteed shrooms, twice baked taters, and some grilled garlic bread. Sadly, tritip does not rewarm well imho. Tried it 2 or 3 times.

I dont rewarm pizza nor pork ribs. I eat those cold the next day.... tritip, i gorge and toss whats left.

Twas good... sauteed shrooms, twice baked taters, and some grilled garlic bread. Sadly, tritip does not rewarm well imho. Tried it 2 or 3 times.

I dont rewarm pizza nor pork ribs. I eat those cold the next day.... tritip, i gorge and toss whats left.

You could give it to Duglas. I’m sure he doesn’t mind the cold tritip.

You could give it to Duglas. I’m sure he doesn’t mind the cold tritip.
He actually got some warm bark... yeah, i love that pup so much, he got an end cut.

Tuesday he goes to the vet and gets knocked out. He broke a tooth last week and the er vet, and the next days reg vet set us back $400 and all we got was "we need to reschedule and have him sedated". They need to sedate to do xrays, and deeper sedation if they find the root is still in the jaw. The er vet took the tooth out the night it was flopping around, and the root did NOT come with it.

Im not excited 1 bit to have him put under... the vet noticed and we had a lil chat about it. The vet is actually doing a seminar next month about the bond between animals and humans, and how a pet can literally save your life just by being there for you.

He actually got some warm bark... yeah, i love that pup so much, he got an end cut.

Tuesday he goes to the vet and gets knocked out. He broke a tooth last week and the er vet, and the next days reg vet set us back $400 and all we got was "we need to reschedule and have him sedated". They need to sedate to do xrays, and deeper sedation if they find the root is still in the jaw. The er vet took the tooth out the night it was flopping around, and the root did NOT come with it.

Im not excited 1 bit to have him put under... the vet noticed and we had a lil chat about it. The vet is actually doing a seminar next month about the bond between animals and humans, and how a pet can literally save your life just by being there for you.

I hate that. I’m sure he’ll be fine getting put under but it’s still worrisome.
It’s true man. There’s nothing like a dog. Their intentions are only to please their owner and spend time with you. I love my dog too. They’re better company than most people.

Back