What's happening to this Forum?

too funny, when i saw the photo before reading yoir comment i thought to myself that this a truck my dad would drive. it looks great! definitely been babied. i like chrome, but im so anal retentive that i would constantly be shining it. it would take me twice as long to get anywhere!
Their a really odd bunch over there on TW.

I think chrome makes them insane. One poster couldn't handle the fact that his glove box key hole was silver. Several had already blacked theirs out. One dude even makes steering wheel emblems that are black. Guess the light reflecting off the chrome blinds them while driving.

I posted a picture of my dad's chromed out Tundra...I think many of them had to seek professional help due to PTSD from looking at it.

See if it works here.

i-HzS2jmL-L.jpg

i-ndjt9ch-L.jpg

i-RgVjsTm-L.jpg

too funny, when i saw the photo before reading yoir comment i thought to myself that this a truck my dad would drive. it looks great! definitely been babied. i like chrome, but im so anal retentive that i would constantly be shining it. it would take me twice as long to get anywhere!

After my folks did some unintentional off roading in their 2005 Tundra while pulling a 28' Airstream in 2009, he bought almost the same truck...just 4 years newer.

He wanted this one chromed out. I found every part that was available for a 2009 Tundra and ordered it for him, he was paying for it, so I ordered him a super sweet sounding Gibson dual exhaust set up too. Those 5.7's sound great.

His 2005 after pics.

i-K9RbVhF-L.jpg

i-k2rwxH8-L.jpg

oh my lort! that tundra took a beating, but the cab looks pretty well in tact. i hope your folks were okay?

yeah, i worry about the unintentional off-roading whenever my pops gets behind the wheel. he and his new wife just bought a toyota dolphin motorhome in really good shape.

oh my lort! that tundra took a beating, but the cab looks pretty well in tact. i hope your folks were okay?

yeah, i worry about the unintentional off-roading whenever my pops gets behind the wheel. he and his new wife just bought a toyota dolphin motorhome in really good shape.

They were going around 75 MPH when it happened. Witnesses said the truck flipped 5 times end over end.

My mom had a couple fractured ribs that may have been from the airbag. My dads left ear was almost severed from his head busting out the side window glass.

The truck ended up on it's passenger side, and both were able to get out with the help of people who stopped. So I guess you could say they walked away from it to an ambulance.

Happened on 75 just a couple miles north of the Macon bypass.

It’s me that BC doesn’t like because he got his feelings hurt when I called him out for being a douche bag after he complained about not being able to go to concerts because the virus is “Overrated.” Please let him know that I have posted this and he won’t have to have me blocked anymore. I’m done here. Those of you on the front lines of the virus whether it be in the medical field or first responders know this virus is not overrated. We’ve had way too many people die or are now suffering from issues after “recovering” from it. He’s the type of dipshit that would be at the Lake of the Ozarts in the middle of the crowd. I’ve been on here for 3 1/2 years and he’s the only douche I’ve seen. He doesn’t even have a Tacoma. So please give him my final thoughts and I’m out. **** you BC with your oh I can’t go to concerts because others are dying, but I’m a spoiled little bitch attitude. The world doesn’t revolve around you and you need to grow up! For those out there that are suffering from a loss to Covid-19, BC is the type of douche bag that doesn’t give a ****.
I can’t tolerate ignorance. He wants to keep bringing me up in little smartass remarks. Like I said tell him I said **** YOU!

Sounds like someone's feelings are hurt. You may not agree with BC, but your opinion isn't any more important. You feel how you feel, and so does he. It's not your opinion that makes you a douche, it's how you present it like yours is the only opinion that matters that makes you a douche.

After my folks did some unintentional off roading in their 2005 Tundra while pulling a 28' Airstream in 2009, he bought almost the same truck...just 4 years newer.

He wanted this one chromed out. I found every part that was available for a 2009 Tundra and ordered it for him, he was paying for it, so I ordered him a super sweet sounding Gibson dual exhaust set up too. Those 5.7's sound great.

His 2005 after pics.

i-K9RbVhF-L.jpg

i-k2rwxH8-L.jpg
Ouch! Hope they didnt suffer any injuries.

His 2005 after pics.

i-K9RbVhF-L.jpg

i-k2rwxH8-L.jpg
Ouch that's scary hope they recover ok ?

Back