What's happening to this Forum?

Their a really odd bunch over there on TW.

I think chrome makes them insane. One poster couldn't handle the fact that his glove box key hole was silver. Several had already blacked theirs out. One dude even makes steering wheel emblems that are black. Guess the light reflecting off the chrome blinds them while driving.

I posted a picture of my dad's chromed out Tundra...I think many of them had to seek professional help due to PTSD from looking at it.

See if it works here.

i-HzS2jmL-L.jpg

i-ndjt9ch-L.jpg

i-RgVjsTm-L.jpg
1564733B-2D45-46CC-8102-4BF176C44E06.gif

After my folks did some unintentional off roading in their 2005 Tundra while pulling a 28' Airstream in 2009, he bought almost the same truck...just 4 years newer.

He wanted this one chromed out. I found every part that was available for a 2009 Tundra and ordered it for him, he was paying for it, so I ordered him a super sweet sounding Gibson dual exhaust set up too. Those 5.7's sound great.

His 2005 after pics.

i-K9RbVhF-L.jpg

i-k2rwxH8-L.jpg

OMG!!!!!

I am really glad they are doing okay after that, and not deceased. I have been to far too many wrecks with fatalities. Nothing more heart breaking than to be flying some people to the hospital, only to arrive with some hope, and then find out they passed anyway.

Geesh, I didn't mean for that to happen, sorry guys. This is the first time I've witnessed any hostel attitude on this forum.

I take it that angry boy is back lol.
I just use the block feature now. This forum is a wonderful place, once I had blocked the aggressive and angry one! After his last rounds of personal attacks for no reason, I gave up on him ever being slightly civil.
His moms basement must be dark, and the lack of sunlight causes extreme hatred and temper tantrums. If everyone blocks him, he has no effect on us.

As mentioned above, I like the overall atmosphere here. I try to log on at least once a day (i love the games![emoji16]) to try and keep up.

This is a forum of people who love Tacoma trucks and who like to feel welcome, not wondering how many people will bash them for posting a pic of their latest mod.

I am a member of "The other forum" and they have some great info as well, but I dont feel like I belong there because I have a 2 wheel drive SR5. Over there if you dont have a 4x4 you are a wimp and nothing you say matters.
Scott as a 4x4 owner I have never thought like that. My first three pickup trucks were two wheel drive but I do see the bias on that other website. It comes full circle for me. Yes I own a 4x4 Sport but I have been on the hunt these past few years searching for my dream pickup truck and its a 2014 Tacoma, 2WD, regular cab and I don't care what color it is. This was the last year Toyota made a regular cab. Now it's either an extended cab or 4-door.

Attachments

• 2014-toyota-tacoma-regular-cab-at-truck-angular-front.png
    2014-toyota-tacoma-regular-cab-at-truck-angular-front.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 9
Scott as a 4x4 owner I have never thought like that. My first three pickup trucks were two wheel drive but I do see the bias on that other website. It comes full circle for me. Yes I own a 4x4 Sport but I have been on the hunt these past few years searching for my dream pickup truck and its a 2014 Tacoma, 2WD, regular cab and I don't care what color it is. This was the last year Toyota made a regular cab. Now it's either an extended cab or 4-door.
Why did they stop making regular single cab 4x4s?

Why did they stop making regular single cab 4x4s?
Lol. Well the last time I looked it up I believe it came down to sales vs popularity. More and more Americans (including myself) just wanted more room in the cab as opposed to the bed. It all started as we got older, got fatter, got lazier, and starting having more kids. Toyota was like hmmmmm; we're selling more 4-doors than we are regular cabs so let's focus on what's making us more money. just my 2¢. :)

First time i could recall in a couple years, i saw a ram single cab hemi parked out on the street by a home. Everything is access cab, double cab, or super cab around here.

Back