what's the worst a mechanic has screwed up on your truck?

And then too there are the bearing and tire failures I see all the time. Skid-steers are always loaded on trailers that aren't rated to hold them and you see them on the side of the road with missing wheels and blown tires a few times a month. They are always accompanied by a certain segment of our society that comes from certain places on the planet where safety standards are non-existent and straw hats are worn...

And then too there are the bearing and tire failures I see all the time. Skid-steers are always loaded on trailers that aren't rated to hold them and you see them on the side of the road with missing wheels and blown tires a few times a month. They are always accompanied by a certain segment of our society that comes from certain places on the planet where safety standards are non-existent and straw hats are worn...
Lmao. No. Not in this country. I know being a Teamster we are always fighting to keep equipment off the roads that are not up to our standards that come from other parts of the universe.

Lmao. No. Not in this country. I know being a Teamster we are always fighting to keep equipment off the roads that are not up to our standards that come from other parts of the universe.

I'm talking about the 3/4 pickup truck hauling a trailer with a skidsteer on it with the trailer tongue lifting the back of the PU off the ground, not a lowboy trailer pulled by a real tractor.

I'm talking about the 3/4 pickup truck hauling a trailer with a skidsteer on it with the trailer tongue lifting the back of the PU off the ground, not a lowboy trailer pulled by a real tractor.
Seem them to. Always an interesting sight to see and stay clear of.

30 years as a plumber, never had an accident in any of my work vans. It's how you drive, and knowing your vehicle.Handling,stopping,acceleration characteristics. Won't see me flipped over on the side of the road on a perfect day(weather) And I don't use my phone while driving.
Interesting in your original post stating you were grossly overloaded and you had a hell of a time stopping. **** happens. If someone dies because of your incompetence, you deserve to be in prison for the rest of your pathetic life.

Back