What's yalls opinion?

dfontenot

I work at the Firestone rubber plant and I get a 35% discount on tires. This tire just came out and was thinking about getting a set. What do yall think?

Attachments

• 1474794346962.jpg
    1474794346962.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 50
What's not to like. At that discount you can resell them if you don't like them. You will know in the first 1000 miles if you like them. Firestone tends to make a harder compound tire.

Looking at them again, they appear to be dealer tires. If those are wear bars on the outer edge tread, there doesn't appear to be much depth.

10,000 mile tires.

Last edited:
Those are destination AT's. I got a set of those on my truck now (minus that camo ****.) they're actually a decent tire for the money, and wear quite well. I've put about 75,000 kms on mine and still have some tread left...but they're getting replaced next month.

Firestone destination AT are a very good tire when thru 2 sets on old 06 never a problem. Just don't know about the camo. If you like them get them

Firestone destination AT are a very good tire when thru 2 sets on old 06 never a problem. Just don't know about the camo. If you like them get them
I've got them too. I've put 30,000 miles on them so far and still plenty of tread left

Back