Whats your Labor Day Weekend plans?

I am retired, so everyday is a holiday. No big plans, just go with the flow and try to stay out of everybody's way. ;)

I plan on relaxing, I just got back from vacationing on the NC coast. I had a great time there, what a beautiful place.

Eating, drinking, all weekend! Enjoying my last weekend of freedom, getting married next Saturday.

On another note, just slapped on a custom vinyl decal on my truck! It's Black Stone Cherry's "Smokin' Cherry" logo.

I've now named my truck "Black Cherry"...it's a long story involving a gloss black mannequin in a red bikini and my bachelor party, but I'm not going to go into details.

Attachments

• DSC_0798.jpg
    DSC_0798.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 7
I apparently undertook cutting some nasty shrubery from my front yard today. Now tomm i must beautify it. Then wash my truck.

Eating, drinking, all weekend! Enjoying my last weekend of freedom, getting married next Saturday.

On another note, just slapped on a custom vinyl decal on my truck! It's Black Stone Cherry's "Smokin' Cherry" logo.

I've now named my truck "Black Cherry"...it's a long story involving a gloss black mannequin in a red bikini and my bachelor party, but I'm not going to go into details.

congrats on gettin married next Saturday:thumbsup:

Got to work this morning 8am by 9am my boss ask me if I would like the rest of the day off. :blink:

I was like um....yeah, put in 8hrs of vaca pay to cover me, I'll be back Weds morning. :thumbsup:

Guess I'll be thawing out some steaks and firing up the grill this afternoon!

Got to work this morning 8am by 9am my boss ask me if I would like the rest of the day off. :blink:

I was like um....yeah, put in 8hrs of vaca pay to cover me, I'll be back Weds morning. :thumbsup:

Guess I'll be thawing out some steaks and firing up the grill this afternoon!

Schaaaweeet!

Back