What's your Last 2023 Modification for You Taco?

Lasfit

Snapinsta.app_393743318_726498489497424_8843274125538594559_n_1080 (1).jpg
Ever wondered what magical modifications you've conjured for your car? Did you prepare a Christmas gift for your Taco?
Share your enchanting mods with us! ✨

I try to leave my gen3 100% the way it came from toyota. I trust their engineers know more than I do about the truck.
I guess swapping the stock halogens with LEDs without modulation on the stock housing would be great! I am struggling on screwing on my frame. I want my truck authentic!

My last mod for '23 was to install the temporary paper license tag.

It matches my temporary paper driver's license.

The DMV folks say the permanent issues may take 6-8 weeks. Funny thing... the paper license expires on 1/28, much less than 6-8 weeks away.....more like 4 weeks.

DMV......models of effectiveness.

My last mod for '23 was to install the temporary paper license tag.

It matches my temporary paper driver's license.

The DMV folks say the permanent issues may take 6-8 weeks. Funny thing... the paper license expires on 1/28, much less than 6-8 weeks away.....more like 4 weeks.

DMV......
This is exactly what happened to me when I first got my Audi. They actually said it's okay to keep the expired paper license on until the real deal.

It really depends. I usually have a road trip. I can tell my LEDs are way brighter than stock LEDs. Those are pretty dope.
If I'm on a long dirt road at night with no lightning, as on my road, I flip on my lower fog lights, so I don't hit any animals crossing the road. Between the headlights, and fog lights, it's pretty bright.

If I'm on a long dirt road at night with no lightning, as on my road, I flip on my lower fog lights, so I don't hit any animals crossing the road. Between the headlights, and fog lights, it's pretty bright
It's always cool to have LEDs on for off-road stuff. I like to use LEDs for camping. It's bright as hell.

Back