What's Your Tacoma's MPG

The 4.0's have a 21 gal tank, with the gas light tripping on when you suck up 17.5 gal. I'm still working with 18mpg, but I think I can do better. I've been a little heavy footed since I got the Borla installed, so I have only myself to blame.

Mine is a 2011 2 wheel drive. I just bought it. Only had 13k miles on it! I haven't even made my first payment yet. I am averaging 20mpg.

Do notice any performance gain with the Borla?

There is a small increase in torque, but not enough to be really noticeable. Im sure I'll have more noticeable gains when I pair it with a CAI...soon. I really enjoy the exhaust note when I'm cruising around.

Just filled up and checked my MPG for last weeks tank. Best ever!

(9/9/13)

best MPG :thumbsup:

My truck only has about 3500 miles. I think I was getting maybe 18 miles per gallon. A couple of tanks ago, I stepped up to 89 octane and I think I'm getting closer to 20 mpg now

mpg

With my '10 I'm getting an average of a little over 17. I've gotten 21.9 on the road at fairly high speed. This is definitely better than my '04 was getting so I'm happy with it. It'll drop to 15 if I let it idle for a while...the truck absolutely doesn't like to idle! I'm a fireman and I take wreck photos for the NCSHP so I found out very quickly not to sit on a wreck scene and idle.

Back