Wheel spacers

TacomaMaverick

I’ve been thinking about getting 1.5 inch wheel spacers and keeping the front bumper stock and I have heard that wheel spacers cause the wheels to rub on the front of the bumpers and I wanted to get y’all thoughts before I bought them

I’ve had 1.25 Spidertrax on mine for 1 1/2 yrs with the stock suspension. I haven’t had any issues at all but then again I hardly do any off-roading. Don’t buy the cheap stuff. I also have BORA spacers on my Honda Pilot. I would only buy those two brands. And yes, like OR17TRD said, make sure you torque them and use the red thread lock.

Ditto on each of the previous posts. The only reason I have spacers on mine is that I like the Baja wheels. If your going to buy new wheels, get a proper offset. If you keep the wheels and use spacers, ensure you buy concentric spacers with the 108 mm lip. Lastly, T6061 spacers only, retorque at 100 and 500 miles, then retorque every 10000 at tire rotation. Cut these mileage’s in half if you dune or wheel frequently. I also replace them with each set of tires, but that is a me thing. Lastly, NEVER buy used and never sell them when you are done with them. While this seems extreme, aluminum will stress fracture like steel, but at less pressure, so with hard use they will fail...eventually. Just like wheels...

Back