Wheel suggestions

Nathaniel

Hi Folks! I just bought out my lease on my 2015 Tacoma TRD Off Road and I am slowly building her to where I want. Bull bar, black rims 16inch, cap, Custom Tacoma Grill from BPF. I'll be driving cross country back and forth this summer so I will run my current tires down. Looking for size suggestions, no lift, looking for something nice and big, fairly aggressive, I'm a teacher so cost is always an issue but open to all suggestions. Don't know a lot about tires. Thanks!

Attachments

• tacoma.jpg
    tacoma.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 44
265/75/16 is fine on stock setup.
U will not see a dramatic change in mpg based on that small jump in size.

What people dont think about sometimes is weight.... unless u are gunna haul a house, or travel across sharp rocks, dknt run load range E. The weight wil kill mpg, the ride will be rougher, and the load range is overkill...iirc, P rated will support more weight than the truck fully loaded.

A nice compromise is an lt in load range C

Btw, id replace your tires before your trek.. those rugged fails are crap.
Terrible traction on anything, they dry rot super fast, and seperate

U should tired Toyo open country 265 70 17....u have a pic of the front...I thinking of a bull bar for mine..

I have 265/75-16 on my tacoma with no rubbing.

I do like the BFG KO2's.
No rubbing while driving straight on pavement, yep. How is it when you hit a good dip or bump while turning? Still no rubbing? Had it off-road no rubbing? Just wondering. :)

No rubbing when you hit a dip, of course they rub off-road especially on the second gen with all that extra fender well plastic.

Back