Wheels!

Call local dealerships they get customers who come in and take off wheels to get new ones and sell the take offs at reduced cost. If no luck there try tire shops, and auto wreckers to.
Can also run a wanted ad on Craigslist. I got a set of Fuel wheels for a good price from running a wanted ad on Craigslist.
I realize that you don't want fancy wheels, but you may get a set of regular wheels that way to.

Call local dealerships they get customers who come in and take off wheels to get new ones and sell the take offs at reduced cost. If no luck there try tire shops, and auto wreckers to.
Can also run a wanted ad on Craigslist. I got a set of Fuel wheels for a good price from running a wanted ad on Craigslist.
I realize that you don't want fancy wheels, but you may get a set of regular wheels that way to.

Appreciate that! If you have any mechanical questions I would be glad to try and help and answer! I work as a mechanic at Noyes Automotive in Burlington VT! Check out the site and go to employees! I’ll be in there! I’ve been wrenching for 8 years and at Noyes for 6 years! Love this forum!

I am an AME on helicopters, and do my own maintenance, but not an automotive professional by any means, so thanks.

The thread on lowering would be great if you chimed in there.
It was just posted recently, and all I could suggest was contacting Belltech.

Appreciate that! If you have any mechanical questions I would be glad to try and help and answer! I work as a mechanic at Noyes Automotive in Burlington VT! Check out the site and go to employees! I’ll be in there! I’ve been wrenching for 8 years and at Noyes for 6 years! Love this forum!

Nice website and good looking shop.
I wasn't sure which employee you were to be honest...but nice to see they have a couple apprentices. Many shops don't want to train newbies, but then how do we get new certified techs if nobody is willing to train them. I was trained in the Airforce, not civilian shops and schools. I had three roles in the Airforce, and while they don't have many snipers in the RCAF I showed a natural ability to shoot, so was also given extensive training to be a sniper, and was pretty good at it. So my primary role was attack helicopter pilot, then AME, but also was a sniper if needed.

Based on their list of things they like, my guess is he is Alex.[emoji16]
I wasn't sure which employee you were to be honest...but nice to see they have a couple apprentices. Many shops don't want to train newbies, but then how do we get new certified techs if nobody is willing to train them. I was trained in the Airforce, not civilian shops and schools. I had three roles in the Airforce, and while they don't have many snipers in the RCAF I showed a natural ability to shoot, so was also given extensive training to be a sniper, and was pretty good at it. So my primary role was attack helicopter pilot, then AME, but also was a sniper if needed.

That’s soooo awesome and thank you for your service!

Back