Wheels

Bone stock steel wheels (2009 Tacoma) painted black with silver OEM plastic center covers. Currently riding on General Grabber HTS tires.
upload_2016-6-6_8-19-27.jpeg

Custom wheels would be nice.... Damm Pennsylvania winters are tough on the lower half of my Tacoma.

I only do light off roading, mainly highway driving. I've been thinking of getting some bf Goodrich rugged terrain tires. Would these be a good choice?

chris77...
I had BF Goodrich rugged terrain tires on my 2002 Tundra as the OEM tire. I only got 15k out of them and one came apart and blew out. BF Goodrich would not make good on the tire. I will NOT buy their tires anymore!!! I have been getting great service from General tire..... currently running Grabber HTS tires

The Grabber HTS has nice traction on logging roads, Pennsylvania snowy winters and does not have tons of "road noise" or drop the mpg of the truck. They are a good choice for your needs.

chris77...
I had BF Goodrich rugged terrain tires on my 2002 Tundra as the OEM tire. I only got 15k out of them and one came apart and blew out. BF Goodrich would not make good on the tire. I will NOT buy their tires anymore!!! I have been getting great service from General tire..... currently running Grabber HTS tires

The Grabber HTS has nice traction on logging roads, Pennsylvania snowy winters and does not have tons of "road noise" or drop the mpg of the truck. They are a good choice for your needs.
I have to agree. Had BFG A/T on my Tacoma that came from the factory and now have General Grabber AT2. Switched at 30K and will never buy BFG's again. Noisy and wear quick.

Way too big imo payracket. You going off roading or ghetto cruisin?!? Just playing Show us a far away shot to see truck also

Back