When is the "F" word acceptable?

This pretty much all goes back to when now we can't call illegals illegal, theyre undocumented, BS, if you're illegal and don't like being called such then either take the steps to get legal or get the F out. I'm just sick and tired of these so-called eletes telling us what we can and can not say. Its just like the AR 15 issue. Personally I have no interest in an AR 15, but I'm not gonna tell anyone that they shouldn't have one. All it is is a way for the democrats to get their toe in the door to start banning a whole lot more guns.

This pretty much all goes back to when now we can't call illegals illegal, theyre undocumented, BS, if you're illegal and don't like being called such then either take the steps to get legal or get the F out. I'm just sick and tired of these so-called eletes telling us what we can and can not say. Its just like the AR 15 issue. Personally I have no interest in an AR 15, but I'm not gonna tell anyone that they shouldn't have one. All it is is a way for the democrats to get their toe in the door to start banning a whole lot more guns.

I feel the same way. Give a inch and they take a mile. I’m tired of all the bickering get along and help the people that voted them in. Political crap makes me mad.None of them can’t get on the same page. Ok I’m done with that

There has been a long time turmoil between my fiancee and one of her sisters. So i got the sisters phone number and we chatted some, then i asked her to come for dinner with me. It went well and not saying that they will be friends or anything, but at least they might not hate each other someday. I invited her to our wedding as well, and she agreed to come. :)

It never hurts to offer the olive branch. Beyond that they will have to be the ones to work it out, or not.
There has been a long time turmoil between my fiancee and one of her sisters. So i got the sisters phone number and we chatted some, then i asked her to come for dinner with me. It went well and not saying that they will be friends or anything, but at least they might not hate each other someday. I invited her to our wedding as well, and she agreed to come. :)

Back