Where’s B C ?

I've received many PM's thanks everyone.
I belong to only a couple of forums, and this was the only car/truck forum I am on. What a great place and people, until I got personally attacked/bullied for no reason. So instead of some childish internet pissing match, I chose to leave quietly, instead of raging in a temper tantrum like a 4 year old.
It is nice that you all care so much, thanks for that.
Myself, B, and the pups are doing well, work is very busy, I am even able to ride some now, not great like how I want to be ripping on my bikes, but it sure feels good to be riding. Had a nice ride again yesterday after work, and try to 3 or 4 times a week.
B is still laid off from her jobs, so I have hired her on, at least for now. Don't know if she wants to stay once she has other employment again or not, but for now she is happily working away as a gravel pit employee.
The dogs are still insane, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Cheers :)

Last edited:
Hey there BC, glad to see ya. Glad everything up there is going good, don't be a stranger and hang around for awhile.
I've received many PM's thanks everyone.
I belong to only a couple of forums, and this was the only car/truck forum I am on. What a great place and people, until I got personally attacked/bullied for no reason. So instead of some childish internet pissing match, I chose to leave quietly, instead of raging in a temper tantrum like a 4 year old.
It is nice that you all care so much, thanks for that.
Myself, B, and the pups are doing well, work is very busy, I am even able to ride some now, not great like how I want to be ripping on my bikes, but it sure feels good to be riding. Had a nice ride again yesterday after work, and try to 3 or 4 times a week.
B is still laid off from her jobs, so I have hired her on, at least for now. Don't know if she wants to stay once she has other employment again or not, but for now she is happily working away as a gravel pit employee.
The dogs are still insane, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Cheers :)

If anyone is wondering what I am talking about, all you need to do is read the thread I started called "Concerts". I might stick around some, on a reduced level, thanks for the many messages you all have sent me. I've now blocked the offender, so as not to see anymore posts of his.

Back