Where is everyone going this weekend?

Just got back from Florida,,after spending a week with my 5 month old Grandson. So presious ,so Handsome and so very Proud of the mother my daughter has become.........Think I did an ok job of raising her as a single parent.

Very touching J.B.B. Spoken eloquently with the true love of a deeply caring, proud and loving father and grandfather. :) there is no doubt you have and will always do a wonderful job in both special roles.

my bday gift came in, so took a two hour drive into town to pick it up. been around guns my whole life, but never owned one of my own. bowhunter for thirty years but thought i should finally get a pistol because you know.... women's rights [emoji6]. have to say, this a fun little plinker! maybe expand the collection as i get more experienced.

cross off new pistol from the bucket shopping list. my ultimate taco is still in the top five! i wish someone would hurry up and sell me that big win lotto ticket.20200215_150252.jpeg

my bday gift came in, so took a two hour drive into town to pick it up. been around guns my whole life, but never owned one of my own. bowhunter for thirty years but thought i should finally get a pistol because you know.... women's rights [emoji6]. have to say, this a fun little plinker! maybe expand the collection as i get more experienced.

cross off new pistol from the bucket shopping list. my ultimate taco is still in the top five! i wish someone would hurry up and sell me that big win lotto ticket.View attachment 28925
That's a nice chunk of pistole you have there. Happy Birthday!

Take it slow and dont try to do more then the docs and therapists tell you. I know I'm looking at 4 to 6 months recovery on my shoulder because they had to repair my rotator cuff among other things. We want you back 100%.

Thanks.
It is giving me lots of time to set up the new business at least. Missing not getting to ski and snowmobile though. I bought a brand new mountain sled this winter and only ridden 3 days, and won't be riding before next winter now.
We are going to leave soon for the long drive back to Kelowna. We brought the girlfriend's Kia, actually a comfortable road trip vehicle. I'm really impressed by Kia, they came out as an economy maker, and have evolved into a really good brand.

Thanks.
It is giving me lots of time to set up the new business at least. Missing not getting to ski and snowmobile though. I bought a brand new mountain sled this winter and only ridden 3 days, and won't be riding before next winter now.
We are going to leave soon for the long drive back to Kelowna. We brought the girlfriend's Kia, actually a comfortable road trip vehicle. I'm really impressed by Kia, they came out as an economy maker, and have evolved into a really good brand.
My brother had a couple Kia mobiles. He loved them.

My brother had a couple Kia mobiles. He loved them.

From all I've seen and heard from people that own them, they are really well built. My girlfriend had a 2012 Forte she bought used in 2014, and she said that it was a great car and had she not been rear ended would still be driving it. She now has a 2020 Kia Sportage, and while too new to speak about its reliability, it sure made the 7 hour drive each way a comfortable road trip this long weekend. The awd system handled the icy roads like a champion, and it is just a nice little suv.

Rented a 2018 Kia Forte in Florida last June, Unbelievable gas mileage on the highway,43 mpg on cruise control, from Palm Bay to Kissimmee
Just a FYI, Kia is made by Hyundai.Same parts,Great warrentys
Girlfriend works for Manufacturer (Hyundai) for 34 years now, great cars coming out with Santa Cruz pickup in 2020,it’s the size of the old subaru brat and I drive a Taco

Back