Where to buy Off-Road springs?

JRinTX83

Anybody know where I can buy the off-road springs for my sport? I’m about to change out to Bilsteins 5100s and would rather have the softer off-road springs in my 2017 Sport for a better ride quality. TIA.

Oh and I don’t want to lift it...just trying to stay stock height with springs and will use the Bilsteins to raise the front by a notch.

No I’m just wanting to swap out the front springs from linear (sport) to the progressive (off-road) type. The sport springs have a rough ride and while I’m changing the shocks I figured I’d do it all at once.

A quick search shows that most also want to lift the front 2 or more inches.
The springs are cheap enough, but you don't want to lift it you said.
You could always buy them, and cut a little bit of the coil off.
Possibly try calling Progressive Suspension, and Moog to, they have helped me with numerous cars, and bikes. I have on order for my ram 1500 shorter, but progressive springs. Despite slightly less suspension travel because I am actually lowering my truck, I find on them all in the past to ride better, handle sweeter, and bottom out less because they are progressve and I also upgrade to better shocks at the same time.

Last edited:
Ya that my problem too. All my searches are bringing up lifted coils, but I’m not wanting to do that. I found some Toyota oem sites but they don’t specify whether they are for off road, or limited, sport, etc. I may just be out of luck. Hopefully Moog can help out if I give them a call.

A select few, like me, prefer actually lowering our trucks, and yes its a crap shoot sometimes what to buy.

With as many people that take the oem springs off to add new aftermarket ones, you could probably do a search on here or another forum or even craigslist and find some that a lot of them probably have less than 10k miles on them

May I suggest HeadStrong Off-Road? Contact them tell them what you want to do and they will come back with suggestions with your interest in mind.also free shipping on most products, I really like them. https://www.headstrongoffroad.com/ No i do not work for them. lol

Back