Who wants to jump into a Race Truck???

DEZERTDUCK

Owner Engage Off Road
Ever wanted to Race in an Off Road Race Truck....well here is your chance...Come try the Engage Off Road Racing Adventure and jump in the DustforDogs.com/EngageOffRoad F-150 Class 1400 Race Truck, Driver by Driver of Record Jeffrey Musgrave... at the Next MORE/McKenzies 500 on May 25th 2013 out in Lucern Valley, Come Ride in the third seat and get a great view while you help navigate during this 500 Mile long Race, the Longest Race left in Souther California.....Take Off Road Racing off you "Bucket List" and experience a Life Long Memory!....Contact us for Details .... Engageoffroad@gmail.com or call the shop 909-238-6788....DezertDuck:thumbup:

picture.php

were offering this at a great price also, so if any of you ever wanted to experience a race first had....contact me here on TF....i can offer a much better price to TF members!:whistling2:

Lucerne is a great course to navigate and make ur first race, especially with Jeff. His truck is fast. There is lots of different terrain and its a long lap. You have got to do this its a blast.:thumbup:

Last edited:
I'm building a 2011 4 door short bed street legal race truck ...what exactly do you need to do to to the truck so far I've installed roll cage triple suspension and fiberglass fenders, also I am wondering why all the web sites tell me to make the front of the truck higher of the ground then the back .

When you jump its going to droop in front upon landing from all the wieght up front, the taller suspension up front will compensate

Back