Who's truck is this?

Salstoy

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1466375975.385432.jpg

I'm interested in the lift specks and tire size. Want to mimic the look. Why reinvent the wheel! Great looking truck by the way.

Last edited:
View attachment 9268

I'm interested in the lift specks and tire size. What to mimic the look. Why reinvent the wheel! Great looking truck by the way.
Just eyeballing the pic, looks like a 3-4 in lift. OEM wheels. Maybe an ARB bumper in the front? But idk the rest bumper. This is only my input on this, I could obviously be wrong.

I'm guessing the front bumper is ARB, stock wheels, 33-34 inch tires (BFG mud terrains), 3-4 inch lift, obviously a shell and rack.. Not sure of brand, there's so many different ones.. And a high Clearance bumper in the rear (quite a few different brands, most have optional tire & Jerry can carriers if you want them..)
ARB bumper $1000
Tires most likely $1200-1300
Shell $1000
Rear bumper $400-600
I assume is been regeared and has front and rear lockers too.. It adds up fast

I'm guessing the front bumper is ARB, stock wheels, 33-34 inch tires (BFG mud terrains), 3-4 inch lift, obviously a shell and rack.. Not sure of brand, there's so many different ones.. And a high Clearance bumper in the rear (quite a few different brands, most have optional tire & Jerry can carriers if you want them..)
ARB bumper $1000
Tires most likely $1200-1300
Shell $1000
Rear bumper $400-600
I assume is been regeared and has front and rear lockers too.. It adds up fast
Personally I don't like those OEM wheels.... Pizza cutter tires Forsure.

My cap last year for the Leer 180 XR with removable front slider, side sliders, factory installed Thule rack was $2250.00 for my 07, just got the same cap this year for the 16 without the Thule for $1800.00.
My ARB bumper was $1275.00 shipped.

By "shell" you don't mean camper shells? Becuase if your paying 2-3k for a camper your getting ripped off.
The newer ones I found seem to be in the lower 2s, higher 2s for ones with a lot of options

This one is used for almost 2kImageUploadedByTaco Forum1468175425.618105.jpg

Is there any way to get a camper shipped to you? I wanna get one but they all say local pick up?
I'm not completely sure, mine was already on when I got it. My guess would be yes, however the shipping would most likely be very expensive and putting one on by yourself is very difficult

I love the look especially with the stock steel wheels and pizza cutters. Kind of that Aussie over landing thing going. Looks like u can jump in and explore for ever. Ok back to reality.

Back