Why did you buy a Tacoma?

My brother owned a 77 CJ-5 and a 96 Jeep Wrangler.... He purchased a 2001 4Runner... and has no interest in Jeeps... he is on his 3rd 4Runner

So I got a 1998 Tacoma for my first truck. Coming from a Toyota family, I knew I was going to get a Tacoma. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1436979076.996056.jpg
A few months before my 18th birthday, I sold that one so I could get something a little bit more reliable for college since it had over 215,000 miles. After months of looking I stumbled across this truck. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1436979247.684031.jpg
I will always have a Tacoma in my fleet because I don't think there is a better truck out on the market for the same price.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1440023521.023770.jpg

I needed a truck and I new I wanted something midsize. Never bought a new vehicle before and figured if I'm going to finance something I might as well find a truck that will hold its value. Naturally the Tacoma was the only option. I love it more and more each day.

There is not a better built mid-size on the market.
Better looking maybe but not as reliable.

I had a 2011 FJ that I modded up and it was my first venture into off-roading. I had to get rid of it due to a divorce and financial difficulties. Now I need a truck for home improvements and Toyota was the only way to go in my mind. I've had my '07 for 3 weeks now. So far I'm impressed and I'm glad to hear so many great things about these trucks.

I have been wanting one for
many years and just bought a new red Tacoma trd sport double cab. Made July 2015. Reliability is incredible from what I've seen.

I learned to drive in a yellow 77 yoyo p/u. Found a good deal on an 08 5 lug a few years back. Turned out to be a great investment, due to reliability and price of payout when it was totaled. :( after that I couldn't see myself in anything else and upgraded to an 09 trd dcsb.

it was between GMC canyon, chevy colorado. and this. they look more agressive and ride quality is better then other two. plus its toyota so they know how to build quality trucks even though its made here which got my union friends off my back about buying "import"

it was between GMC canyon, chevy colorado. and this. they look more agressive and ride quality is better then other two. plus its toyota so they know how to build quality trucks even though its made here which got my union friends off my back about buying "import"
Plus the gov owns the other 2. Local 322 Teamster here. Brothers for life.

I had a 2011 FJ that I modded up and it was my first venture into off-roading. I had to get rid of it due to a divorce and financial difficulties. Now I need a truck for home improvements and Toyota was the only way to go in my mind. I've had my '07 for 3 weeks now. So far I'm impressed and I'm glad to hear so many great things about these trucks.
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442970185.089557.jpg
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442970207.075873.jpg
My 07 I bought Dec of 14. I've been rebuilding and adding mods for two months now! All new front everything! Now changing my lift to a 6" BDS next week with 35"x12.5" BFG KO2's!

Don't enjoy driving a car or SUVs, but a truck is a perfect match for me.
Bought a 13 five lugger, 4banger because that's all I can afford. Will eventually want to get a access cad trd off road!

I bought a Tacoma because I wanted a small truck with 4 doors and a long bed. At the time,Toyota and Nissan was the only choice,a few of my friends swear by Toyota,so I thought,why not? Hopefully there much talked about reliability is all true,and not just hype,I'll find out for myself,but so far,so good!

Back