Why Do We Humans Worry- Get it off your chest

Have to ask, are you healing from a jump that went wrong?...something else?
I lost a good friend in a sky diving accident a few years ago. He died doing the one thing that he loved the most.

No.
I have not been hurt at all jumping actually.
My severe injuries come from being run down by a speeding forklift at work.
Also why i have been in court 9 days the last month.
Sorry about your friend!

(very sad face) everyone but me is getting tacos and doing fun things with them.

Where are you located?
Are you close enough that you want me to keep an eye out locally for good deals you could travel up to buy?
I am in south central BC, two hours drive north from the Washington border, or 5 hours drive to Spokane.

Where are you located?
Are you close enough that you want me to keep an eye out locally for good deals you could travel up to buy?
I am in south central BC, two hours drive north from the Washington border, or 5 hours drive to Spokane.
hahaha, thats kind of you to offer help, BC. but im gonna do this on my own. im getting close to reaching 20k for my taco fund (unless i end up using as a down pmt on a house, lol). not gonna get too serious about buying until get that much saved for cash down and extra bling! i was just whining from gettin the taco itch! [emoji38][emoji23]

The taco would be more fun.
hahaha, thats kind of you to offer help, BC. but im gonna do this on my own. im getting close to reaching 20k for my taco fund (unless i end up using as a down pmt on a house, lol). not gonna get too serious about buying until get that much saved for cash down and extra bling! i was just whining from gettin the taco itch! [emoji38][emoji23]

Back