Why doesn’t my model show up?

Jack Straw

Merry Christmas all!
Hopefully y’all can help me with something; I have a 2015 Tacoma TRD Sport model. 4wd, 4 door, 6’ bed. But when I am looking at accessories ie wheels, bumpers or whatever, when asked about the sub model of my truck, TRD Sport, isn’t listed. The options are: base model, Prerunner, TRD Off Road, access cab, or TRD Pro but no Sport. And this is on multiple sites not just one. Is there a reason for this? Thanks

Merry Christmas all!
Hopefully y’all can help me with something; I have a 2015 Tacoma TRD Sport model. 4wd, 4 door, 6’ bed. But when I am looking at accessories ie wheels, bumpers or whatever, when asked about the sub model of my truck, TRD Sport, isn’t listed. The options are: base model, Prerunner, TRD Off Road, access cab, or TRD Pro but no Sport. And this is on multiple sites not just one. Is there a reason for this? Thanks
Not sure, what are u in need of?
Most parts are the same... Most parts.

Err, I see.
Rims.... U have the same 6 lug pattern as any prerunner or 4x
Bumpers are the same except for the 5 lugs.

Not sure, what are u in need of?
Most parts are the same... Most parts.

Err, I see.
Rims.... U have the same 6 lug pattern as any prerunner or 4x
Bumpers are the same except for the 5 lugs.
Yeah, I already got some new wheels. I was just checking out bumpers and the same issue came up. I guess I’m just not 100% sure that it doesn’t matter but even if it doesn’t why isn’t the Sport ever shown as a model? Maybe I’m just as much curious as anything.
Thanks for answering, Bo

Yeah, I already got some new wheels. I was just checking out bumpers and the same issue came up. I guess I’m just not 100% sure that it doesn’t matter but even if it doesn’t why isn’t the Sport ever shown as a model? Maybe I’m just as much curious as anything.
Thanks for answering, Bo
I can't answer the question about u not seeing the sport as an option for models in the sites your looking at, srry.
If ur in doubt u could ask here if certain parts will work with sport vs base or off-road, or even better call the place ur shopping at. There's only so much difference between models of 6 luggers.
Hell they are so similar, used car dealerships throw trd decals on non trds all the time.

Back