Why no door pilar grab handle on the '16's?

Gee

Am I the only one or does this drive anyone else crazy? I've noticed other manufacturers doing the same thing with their trucks... From small to full size trucks. No grab handle on the drivers side.... Why?... I use that handle religiously... I think it's still on the passenger side...what the ****?

Am I the only one or does this drive anyone else crazy? I've noticed other manufacturers doing the same thing with their trucks... From small to full size trucks. No grab handle on the drivers side.... Why?... I use that handle religiously... I think it's still on the passenger side...what the ****?
Lol. I hear you. I use mine every time getting in the truck. Being short it helps.

Are you a tiny little man? Or a fat ass? Ha Ha That needs a hand up. I've never used either side. 16 only has passengers side you're correct.

Try using the steering wheel................................

The wheel works good enough, but the grab handle works better. My '15 has one and I use it every time I get in and out and I have no physical issues or handicaps, it just makes everything easier.

BTW, does anybody still call them ****straps?

A coworker was in the passengers seat of a Toyota pick holding onto the Oh **** handle. They were 4 wheeling dropped off a 2 ft Rock ledge and both of Bills forearm bones snapped! Oh **** that must of hurt!

The wheel works good enough, but the grab handle works better. My '15 has one and I use it every time I get in and out and I have no physical issues or handicaps, it just makes everything easier.

BTW, does anybody still call them ****straps?

Put a lift kit on high enough to where the steering wheel would be as high as the oh **** handle and problem solved.. Haha, or lower it where you wouldn't need one but that would be lame....

Back