Window tint

cT allows only 35 on the rear windows and you can't touch the rest. I've had 3% on my past two trucks and never had a problem. I don't do anything illegal besides speed otherwise it gives them probable cause to search the vehicle.

cT allows only 35 on the rear windows and you can't touch the rest. I've had 3% on my past two trucks and never had a problem. I don't do anything illegal besides speed otherwise it gives them probable cause to search the vehicle.
Yeah true, I'll try to find out what my state laws are about tint

I always recommend that if your going to get tint, check with your local and state laws regarding it first. Go about 5-10% lighter than what you want to achieve. The windows are naturally stained from the factory.

Anything more than 20 percent is going to be so dark you can see at night and will have to roll your windows down, and the lower the percent the darker the tint actually is.

I must have bad vision because if im out in the stix i cant see **** out my rear window with factory tint

CA law is absolutely nothing on the front windows and whatever you want on the back ... I had limo tint on my Mustang all the way around (except the windshield) though ... only got one ticket for window tint.

Back