Wireless charging adapter for Motorola Droid Turbo phone

Rocksterman

I have been told that I need an adapter "box" that I connect to my Motorola Droid Turbo Android smart phone so that I can utilize the inductive charging pad on my 2017 Tacoma Sport. So far I have only found complete charging systems, including the pad which I don't need. Does anyone have any information on this mystery box?

I have been told that I need an adapter "box" that I connect to my Motorola Droid Turbo Android smart phone so that I can utilize the inductive charging pad on my 2017 Tacoma Sport. So far I have only found complete charging systems, including the pad which I don't need. Does anyone have any information on this mystery box?
I think by "box", they may mean the back cover for your phone. Most phones that don't come with inductive charging from the factory will need the back cover replaced to one that has that capability. You should be able to find the back cover for your phone online. Good luck.

I think by "box", they may mean the back cover for your phone. Most phones that don't come with inductive charging from the factory will need the back cover replaced to one that has that capability. You should be able to find the back cover for your phone online. Good luck.
Thanks for the response. I will search for it.

Back