WTB Your overland yota

T0Y0TA TAC0MA

My wife and I have been (almost daily) surfing every website we can think of including cars.com, Cargurus.com, Craigslist, FBmarketplace, all the local dealers, trying to find a used Tacoma for $20k.
(that is actually worth $20k).

I found one the other day that was perfect...
It already had the mild mods I planned on:
A leveling kit, slightly larger AT tires, upgraded shocks, aftermarket bumpers, a winch with synthetic line, and a RT tent. Everything else was stock.
But he sold it the day the ad posted.

If anyone knows of a buddy or friend-of-a-friend that is selling a solid used Tacoma 4x4 (we don’t care about year as long as it’s been taken care of) please let me know. This will be a daily driver and do some light weekend off-roading so we’re not looking for a SaS with 44’s or a full caged not street legal monster.

Not interested in financing, paying $20k cash!Or maybe someone can suggest a better method of finding a deal on a used Tacoma? Maybe we’re not looking in the right places?

I'm in Northern Arizona.

Thanks [emoji120]

Last edited:
Location?
My wife and I have been (almost daily) surfing every website we can think of including cars.com, Cargurus.com, Craigslist, FBmarketplace, all the local dealers, trying to find a used Tacoma for $20k.
(that is actually worth $20k).

I found one the other day that was perfect...
It already had the mild mods I planned on:
A leveling kit, slightly larger AT tires, upgraded shocks, aftermarket bumpers, a winch with synthetic line, and a RT tent. Everything else was stock.
But he sold it the day the ad posted.

If anyone knows of a buddy or friend-of-a-friend that is selling a solid used Tacoma 4x4 (we don’t care about year as long as it’s been taken care of) please let me know. This will be a daily driver and do some light weekend off-roading so we’re not looking for a SaS with 44’s or a full caged not street legal monster.

Not interested in financing, paying $20k cash!Or maybe someone can suggest a better method of finding a deal on a used Tacoma? Maybe we’re not looking in the right places?
Thanks [emoji120]

Back