Yellow flasher/strobes

toywoodsguy82

I was wondering if anyone has installed aftermarket hazard/emergency yellow flashers on their truck. I find myself always out helping people in the snow and stuff.

I ran into another taco owner today pulling people to saftey and forgot to ask him where he got them. He had front ones in the grill and back ones under the tailgate.

I was wondering if anyone has installed aftermarket hazard/emergency yellow flashers on their truck. I find myself always out helping people in the snow and stuff.

I ran into another taco owner today pulling people to saftey and forgot to ask him where he got them. He had front ones in the grill and back ones under the tailgate.
You’ve been getting a little snow out there haha.

Nice. It looks like most of it melted off through the day. Suppose to get more Tuesday night.

Most on the main roads yes. Back in the neighborhoods we still have a few inches on the non-paved ground
I drove up to government camp this morning their was a lot of snow in sandy and a lot of people. A lot of it had melted on the way back through this afternoon. It was snowing and cloudy up there it looks like it was a nice day in at the bottom.

I drove up to government camp this morning their was a lot of snow in sandy and a lot of people. A lot of it had melted on the way back through this afternoon. It was snowing and cloudy up there it looks like it was a nice day in at the bottom.

It bet it was nice up there and I can guarantee there were a lot of people up there from what I seen on 26 this morning

It bet it was nice up there and I can guarantee there were a lot of people up there from what I seen on 26 this morning
It was nicer in town. It was snowing, cloudy and cold up there. Add all the people and it wasn’t nice. Haha. It amazes me how many 2wd cars and trucks with no chains or traction tires where driving around up there. I saw multiple cars spinning out and a couple crashes. SMH.

It was nicer in town. It was snowing, cloudy and cold up there. Add all the people and it wasn’t nice. Haha. It amazes me how many 2wd cars and trucks with no chains or traction tires where driving around up there. I saw multiple cars spinning out and a couple crashes. SMH.

Tow rope and some time and I’m sure you could have made a car payment haha.

Back