19 Days to Election Day

They always say with every single election, "It's the most important election in history" or "It's the most important election of our lifetime"! If I had a dime for for every time I've heard a politician say one of those comments I'd be a rich man!

I remember my uncle reciting a joke he heard at work during the Bush/Gore election that I think goes for all elections "You can put them both in a barrel, roll it down a hill and either way you still have a son of a bitch on top!"

Last edited:
I would also like to add that every time I hear one of these damn politicians from either party refer to our country as a democracy I cringe!!! We're not a f**cking democracy, we're a Constitutional republic! A democracy is the lowest form of government, a republic is the highest form of government! Those retards really need a history lesson!

Even if the orangeman returns to the whitehouse, he will have a huge mess to cleanup thats going to take much longer then what he claims. It's not going to be as simple as he says.....and god forbid if cackling kamala gets in....all of us will be in very deep chit. She's dumber than brandon.

Even if the orangeman returns to the whitehouse, he will have a huge mess to cleanup thats going to take much longer then what he claims. It's not going to be as simple as he says.....and god forbid if cackling kamala gets in....all of us will be in very deep chit. She's dumber than brandon.
Worse than that, she's dumber than a box of rocks!

Back