1994 linkage bar & bushing for Stabilizer bar

Discussion in 'Toyota Pickup Forum' started by Toyo Rosso, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Toyo Rosso

Toyo Rosso Member

Can some one give me a recommendation on where I can order quality parts for my 1994 Toyota pickup. I need to replace the linkage bar and bushings on the stabilizer bar. Not looking for cheap parts, for a quick fix. Some one from a Toyota parts department mentioned Moog, but I have never heard of them.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. JayQQ97

JayQQ97 Well-Known Member

The Toyota parts department does not have the parts you are in need of?

4. OP
    Toyo Rosso

Toyo Rosso Member

The individual I spoke with at Toyota said I would be better off getting after market......can't say I was expecting that for a response.

5. JayQQ97

I can't say I like these moog stabilizer bar linkage I recently got, already I must return because the top nut it seems cross threaded on both of them in the box new from Mexico
    The price from rock Auto was hard to pass on by because they included pieces that Toyota does not, have to get those separately

And the OEM link costs 3x more than rockAuto Moog brand

6. OP
    Toyo Rosso

Toyo Rosso Member

Thanks, I will check out Rock Auto

7. JayQQ97

Returns if needed and customer service for RA leaves very much to be desired
    I think it's all run by bots!