2004 TACOMA EXTRACAB 4x4 2.7L 5 -SPEED 20K MILES

this mileage is insanely low mileage!

my speedo does not light up like this at all, its sorta cool with the orange

88948e94-5459-4a4b-806f-cc0df00d93be-jpeg.36229

ew........tires that old are due for replacement. A knock on the sale value. Figure about $200/tire and mount/balance costs.

Ok.....just to clear up my understanding.

The truck sits on an aftermarket set of rims with tires date coded 2020.
The original steel rims come with the sale and have tires from 2004 mounted on them.

The original steel wheels will need new rubber before they hit the road. This could be a negative for the next buyer.

Do I understand correctly???

Those steel rims may have more curb appeal if the old rubber, valve stems and balance weights are removed.

Last edited:
it has a manual transmission, that is NICE!

which engine is in there, i did not see it mentioned previously

i certainly hope this truck is nowhere near the floods that i read are likely coming to CA with all that snow and rain

Ok.....just to clear up my understanding.

The truck sits on an aftermarket set of rims with tires date coded 2020.
The original steel rims come with the sale and have tires from 2004 mounted on them.

The original steel wheels will need new rubber before they hit the road. This could be a negative for the next buyer.

Do I understand correctly???

Those steel rims may have more curb appeal if the old rubber, valve stems and balance weights are removed.
I think the convo about the old wheels/tires is done, they’re included for originality, of course they would need new tires if reapplied to the truck.

Back