2015 TSS nerf bar

dlj326

Was washing my taco the other day and stepped on the plastic foot pad on the nerf bar and it disintegrated! Does anyone know how to find the bar manufacturer to get new foot pads?
Thanks

You will need some information like, Brand/Model, photo would help, year and cab info, etc.

Thanks TacoKen. Here's a pic. I don't know the brand of the nerf bar. That's the problem. I bought the truck used so I don't have the sticker and there are no markings or logos on the bar at all. It's a 2015 4 door short bed, 4 ltr with TSS package. I'm assuming the bar was attached as part of that package.

Attachments

• 20221114_152216.jpg
    20221114_152216.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
Thanks TacoKen. Here's a pic. I don't know the brand of the nerf bar. That's the problem. I bought the truck used so I don't have the sticker and there are no markings or logos on the bar at all. It's a 2015 4 door short bed, 4 ltr with TSS package. I'm assuming the bar was attached as part of that package.
Ya, that's destroyed by exposure. I don't recognize the model. Good luck, maybe someone here has the same one.

Allow me to offer a suggestion.

Consider if the step pad has deteriorated to the point of disintegration...... What is the condition of the bar itself? Are the mounts sound? Is the bar sound?

My point is.....you may need to replace the Nerf bars.

Back