2015 TSS Tacoma 4X4

I actually had to look it up...hahaha. It is the Texas edition package from the dealer. It has the 17inch black wheels and aggressive tires, backup camera, and tow packages.

I actually had to look it up...hahaha. It is the Texas edition package from the dealer. It has the 17inch black wheels and aggressive tires, backup camera, and tow packages.

So they ordered the truck and put new stickers on. Lol. The reason I say that is you can now build your Tacoma to have black wheels. And the camera and tow are part of a package.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

It is a popular package in Texas and Louisiana and they have usually several on the lot. No special order, but your correct it can be configured this way. It may cost more doing it that way.

It is a popular package in Texas and Louisiana and they have usually several on the lot. No special order, but your correct it can be configured this way. It may cost more doing it that way.

I'm sure it does. I have a 2012 Baja edition. I like the black wheels on your though. Truck looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

So many accessories and so little time! Hahaha, I almost do not know where to start. I bought the weathertech mats, getting the front windows tinted, and looking for the next items. Amazing how many different items are out there. U guys have been great with advice and comments!

So many accessories and so little time! Hahaha, I almost do not know where to start. I bought the weathertech mats, getting the front windows tinted, and looking for the next items. Amazing how many different items are out there. U guys have been great with advice and comments!

Don't forget the weathertech rain gaurds.

Looks sick. What exactly is the TSS edition?

It's one of many Toyota packages that are contrived by Gulf States Toyota:

Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is one of America's most successful private companies and one of the largest distributors in the world of Toyota vehicles. Founded in 1969 in Houston, Texas, GST teams up with over 150 dealerships in our five-state region to meet the rising demand for Toyota cars, minivans, SUVs and trucks.

The TSS Series includes the following:

TSS Series specific bed decals, custom TSS Series floor mats, T-Force 17"x8" alloy rims, B.F. Goodrich P265/65R17 Rugged Terrain tires, full-length step bars and a Class IV tow package. May also include the transmission fluid cooler.

My 2014 Tacoma was originally a TSS Series package, but I have since modified my truck.

Back