2019 Tacoma headlights

Henry4160

Love my truck except I absolutely hate not having automatic headlights. Buyer be ware. The dealership salesman didn’t tell me and I assume everything made in the last 5 years had auto headlights I would have bought one that diid have certainly never be happy with this truck because of it. Had for a year and still cuss it everyday. So much for my rant. Does anyone know or has any one installed a aftermarket auto headlamp kit that works I talked to some people that have but no one is happy with them. Any advise from anyone is appreciated. I know where I won’t be buying my next truck

My truck has auto headlights, I believe it comes with one of the Toyota add-on packages.

Love my truck except I absolutely hate not having automatic headlights. Buyer be ware. The dealership salesman didn’t tell me and I assume everything made in the last 5 years had auto headlights I would have bought one that diid have certainly never be happy with this truck because of it. Had for a year and still cuss it everyday. So much for my rant. Does anyone know or has any one installed a aftermarket auto headlamp kit that works I talked to some people that have but no one is happy with them. Any advise from anyone is appreciated. I know where I won’t be buying my next truck

I hear the Ridgeline has em.

You should have asked about items u want ,the dealer isn't a mind reader. Bashing them or boycotting is pretty dumb.

Cussing daily at a truck for your mistake is comical tho, plz record a video

Last edited:
Back