2021 TRD Off Road Long Bed

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by Olli K, Oct 8, 2021.

1. OP
    Olli K

Olli K Well-Known Member

A little off topic... Today the weather was nice enough to go to a friend's garage to clean up my truck. He gave me the code to both garages and said I am free to use whatever, including the vehicles parked in the garages.

I was able to get my truck reasonably clean. The pin stripes from my last trail ride didnt want to come completely out.

So whats in the garages? Bottom left is a 1991 Corvette, above that is a 1983 Porsche 911SE. On the other lift is another Corvette, below that is a 1969 Buick Skylark (my personal favorite to drive). In the other garage is yet another Corvette and a 1970's Oldsmobile rebadged as a 442. It sounds like it has a 442 in it but it is a 3xx...

You can say that in late spring if I cant go off roading in my Tacoma that I wont be bored. 20211212_135912.jpg

Attached Files:

Jersey Black Beauty and B-Man like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

The Taco looks good! Thanks for the pics!

Olli K and Jersey Black Beauty like this.
  4. Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

Awesome. And it nice to have Friends like that

B-Man and Olli K like this.