Abusive

paulmars

Sending me emails that i never signed up for is wrong.

Requiring me to sign in with my password to unsubscribe is wrong.

Requiring me to sign in a second time to complain is wrong.

Having no contact us to communicate efficiently is another thing that i dont support.
Bad site!

So, the things you listed above are from this site? Hmmmm.....I haven't noticed any of these. Must be user-error and not the site. And, how is this abusive?

So you think Im sending myself emails from this site telling me all about the latest threads (that i never signed up to)?

So you think that when i click unsubscribe and it requires me to sign in with password to unsubscribe, that's user error?

You also think it's user error that the site has no contact us?

1. I don't get emails from the site about latest threads. You might check your user settings in your account. Contact Details has 2 items you can un-click to NOT receive emails from the site.

2. Signing in to unsubscibe is standard for any website to my knowledge. I have to do it all the time for unwanted websites that tag my email.

3. Everyone here should know Nathan is administrator and any and all complaints go through him. How quick his response is has yet to be determined but he is the Admin for the site.

When you sign up for any social media ie forums, you are agreeing to their terms and conditions. Did you read and agree to them? Is this the first forum you’ve joined? They are pretty much l the same when it comes to notification defaults in settings. Like B said the email notification is in the user settings. They are set to a default. Change them you shouldn’t get any more email notifications. Send @Nathan a DM (go to his profile page and start conversation) let him know you’re a victim. # me too

Back