Apple CarPlay/Bluetooth Issue???

Well my friend. I tried this and it seemed like it was going to work at first but then it faded out. Did it still work out for you?
yeah. I'm on calls all day at work and it still works. constantly asking friends/family when talking to them if they can still hear it and they say they cant. Of course i cant hear what they hear but they say its gone.

Hmmmm.....interesting solution.

Although, I am curious.

Why would Toyota solve a problem on an Apple product???? Seems like the Toyota equipment was in proper working order and Toyota did what they could to solve the problem on Toyota product.

if the apple product was to blame here, how come my phone has no issues using apple car play in any other vehicle? further more, why did the same phone work perfectly fine in my old car but the day i got a new one, it started having issues??? sounds more like a car problem than a phone problem, huh?

Hmmmm.....interesting solution.

Although, I am curious.

Why would Toyota solve a problem on an Apple product???? Seems like the Toyota equipment was in proper working order and Toyota did what they could to solve the problem on Toyota product.
Toyota definitely did not do all they could to solve this problem, or maybe they did they just don’t know how to fix it. I’ve been dealing with this issue with 2 Tacomas over the past 2 years. I have appt with regional service person next week to look at the problem. There are tons of threads on this forum and other sites about this issue. Good friend has a ‘22 and has the same poor hands free call quality. The problem
Is the Tacoma not the Apple product. My phone works perfectly in any other vehicle

Last edited:
Yes this is a Tacoma problem. Any car in works fine, wife just got a Toyota hybrid 2023 and it’s good. I’ve started bringing my AirPods to transfer the call to. That’s sad! It gets frustrating getting asked what the sound is and saying oh it’s just my brand new 40k truck that can’t do what any other car can normal.

Back