Atturo Tires

Greatdane68

I'm looking at wheel and tire packages for my Tacoma (still need to order it, something that I'll be doing soon), and I see these Atturo Trail Blade A/Ts. I'm getting a set of 265/60-18 tires to put on a set of 18x9 inch wheels (still haven't made a decision yet).
Anyway, does anyone have any experience with these? I'm getting a TRD Sport Access Cab 4x4, and the 4x4 is gonna primarily be for winter. The most off roading that I may do will be a gravel road or muddy driveway from time to time. I want an All-Terrain tire mostly for the look, but it still has to be good in wet weather and snow.
Any knowledge of these tires is greatly appreciated, and any other tire recommendations will be also.

Welcome to the family !You may want 8 inch wide .I did 17x9 -12 and 4.5 backspace and wish i did the 8's .Depends on offset and back space . Saw alot of Atturo tires on vehicles in utah when i was on vacation back a few years ago .but know much about them.i have hankook dynapro .very happy with them got them through Walmart $117.00 each delivered to my door got em mounted at Midas muffler for 25 bucks each .:)

Attachments

• 20190902_102848~2.jpg
    20190902_102848~2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I am. I changed my mind and decided to go with a 17" wheel. They're 17x8 with a -10 offset. Made that decision after seeing that there is SO many more wheel options in that size.

Back