Best side steps/rail (2022 Taco)?

Blackjack

Hello Tacomaniacs! Don’t want to spend +$600 on Yota Predator (stock) steps, what’s out in the aftermarket that’s comparable/decent? Thanks in advance!

Well, depending where you live some of those side steps like the predator bars that I had ordered with my tacoma nearly caused me to break my neck one winter when I stepped on them after an ice storm. They also build ice going down slushy snowy roads which was a constant pita. I ended up removing them and selling them on craigslist getting close to my money back.

Last edited:
Well, depending where you live some of those side steps like the predator bars that I had ordered with my tacoma nearly caused me to break my neck one winter when I step on them after an ice storm. They also build ice going down slushy snowy roads which was a constant pita. I ended up removing them and selling them on craigslist getting close to my money back.
Wow, crazy - no snow/ice to speak of where I’m at (NC), but I’m now rethinking the investment in general - thanks!

They should be fine down there. A buddy of mine that use live here in nw connecticut now lives in nc.....says he'd rather deal with the bad ass snakes than the cold, and snow here.

Back