BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO

Torchy

I'm considering putting some BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO tires on my 2nd gen Tacoma. Anyone have these on their truck? Do you like them? Is there a lot of road noise?

Pictures would be great as well if you got them to share.

I don't have them on my vehicle but they aren't that bad when it come to road noise. Yes, you can hear them but it's not obnoxious. I mean, if you want a quite ride don't get a mud / off road tire. But as far as good off road tires go I think they are acceptable.

I had Firestone Destination A/T on my PreRunner and now on my Tacoma, never had any issues with them. Get good traction in snow and mud. Road noise is minimal.

I had them on my tundra's rock warrior wheels BFG T/A KOs LT285/70R17s. They were an awesome tire & minimal noise.
I am sure as they wear they probably will get noiser.
My plan is to run my rugged trails out then replace them with another set of BFGs TA K/Os in 16s.

You can't go wrong with these tires. They do everything well with the exception of deep snow. I never got mine into deep snow though.

I've been in 6" of snow with mine, no chains, and it got through no problem whatsoever.

Also mine are load range E, strongest sidewall tire I've ever owned. Drove 2 miles on surface streets with 0psi on all four tires once by accident, and not a single popped bead.

OP, do you do any offroading? From the sounds of it road noise is more important and you cant go wrong with and All-terrain tire for road noise.

lifetime warranty?!?!?

Yessir. America's Tire Co. Warranty is good for the life of the tire. If it gets a nail or something in it, they'll fix it or free, or replace it with a new tire if it can't be replaced. Cheap insurance on expensive tires.

I shoulda bought my mickey thompsons thru them. do they insure branches thru sidewalls? lol

Oh yeah, totally. Just make sure you tell them it happened on the road. No questions asked, they'll replace it. They get some sort of refund from the manufacturer if the damaged tire is sent back.

I have some BFG A/T on my 2003 tacoma, the road noise is minimal. Also lived in Mammoth Lakes CA with 2wd... Never had to put on chains in the snow

I have a set of these well many one set on my Tacoma good tire road noise is very minimal. Good in rain and snow even deep snow I didn't like them in the slushy snow but that's about it. Used them off road and never had a problem. I would recommend them but they can be kinda expensive I have a set with half tread forsale with a set of wheels.

I have them too. Very good traction but does have some road noise. Mine are about 1/4 tread now. Road noise is worse now than when they had good tread.

Back