custom lighting required?

JDC 07

I'm trying to get on my truck fog lights with a white halo similar to the oracle lighting systems they have but I'm not sure how to accomplish this.

No need for 2 threads about the same thing. Those Bling Lights you posted in the other thread have a red or white color choice.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Ø [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (2) SAE Approved Fog Lights W/ Built in Halos[/FONT]
Ø
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Dimensions - 4 3/8"H, 4 3/8"W, 2 1/2"D[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]
Ø
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Clear Glass Lenses
[/FONT] Ø[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Two 55 watt H3 halogen bulbs [/FONT]
Ø
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Rust Proof Metal Housings
Ø
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Heavy-duty mounting Hardware [/FONT]
Ø
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Two Function Power Switch
[/FONT] Ø[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Wiring Kit With Relay and Fuse
[/FONT] Ø Halo available in White or Red[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Ø[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Installation Manual Included

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2011-T...fits=Model:Tacoma&hash=item3a65750acc&vxp=mtr
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I did research and they aren't good in regards to the halo ring so I found oracle lighting which are the best I've seen to today and on another forum read someone had them custom made

Back