Extended Fenders

Aloha! Got a '23 Doublecab Limited with 6" Pro Comp lift on -24 offset wheels running on 33x12.50x20 Recon Grapplers and the tires stick out about a 1"+ from the OEM fenders.

Question: are there any extended fenders with the stock look (not interested in the pocket look - screws) that will just cover that distance? I'm also not looking for something extending beyond the tires more than it needs to as my goal (look) is to have it as flush as possible keeping it 'symmetrical'. I searched online and many are either pocket or 'rounded' which I'm not fond of.

My main goal is to minimize the fling from the tires especially the from the front as it gets all over the sides along with rock chips and after a good wash/detail, it gets messed up pretty fast moreso after rains and going through Hawaii's infamous potholes.

Got the rear mud flaps but it still doesn't help much and the front obviously won't fit either cause there's zero clearance on turns with the flaps on.... trust me, I've tried.

Any product suggestions (with photos) would be awesome and much appreciated. Mahalo!

You maybe stuck between that configuration and your desires.

Only thing I can think of is find someone to create/make custom flares, wheels with less negative offset or live with it.

Good Luck with your search.

You maybe stuck between that configuration and your desires.

Only thing I can think of is find someone to create/make custom flares, wheels with less negative offset or live with it.

Good Luck with your search.
Mahalo for confirmation! I'm gonna keep looking though...... there's gotta be another Taco driver with a similar situation and hopefully s/he's reading.

51lqUNDzvRL._AC_.jpg
71b73WnQ6GL._AC_SL1176_.jpg

There's pics of them on a 3rd Gen on TW.
1680571008348.png

Then there's always fiber glass.

McNeil

ADV
FiberWerx

51lqUNDzvRL._AC_.jpg
71b73WnQ6GL._AC_SL1176_.jpg

There's pics of them on a 3rd Gen on TW.
View attachment 36751

Then there's always fiber glass.

McNeil

ADV
FiberWerx
Mahalo for the info! Really appreciate the extra effort with links AND pics!! Have a great Easter weekend!

Got these on eBay they make a smooth printable version also just under 3oo bucks very happy and they fit perfect . it was a bitch getting off the old clips though.20230403_064810_HDR~2.jpg

Back