Found a more flush modular bull bar

mcklovin77

If you have the predator side rails, I found the predator bull gaurd to match. It's on Amazon or eBay for 158-200$. I just bought one but won't get to install it till next week. I didn't find any reviews or videos. I'll post a review on it after I install it. I'm praying I don't have to modify or take off my front skid plate71cc0PGVtoL._SL1500_.jpg81GN99kfaiL._SL1500_.jpg

If you have the predator side rails, I found the predator bull gaurd to match. It's on Amazon or eBay for 158-200$. I just bought one but won't get to install it till next week. I didn't find any reviews or videos. I'll post a review on it after I install it. I'm praying I don't have to modify or take off my front skid plateView attachment 13900View attachment 13901

I ended up going with the Tyger Bull Bar on mine but saw this after I ordered mine. I probably would have gotten this one if I’d have found it first. Make sure to post pics when you get it on. I love the looks of the Predator.
IMG_0539.JPGRenderedContent-9085FCDC-A174-4EAF-86E4-3A2D917DFDC4.JPG

You know those cause more damage when you get in an accident, right?

Yeah, they can for sure. But if you hit something going fast enough to cause it to be a “crash multiplier” you’re already screwed. The front end of these trucks are nothing but fiberglass and plastic. They can also save your front end at low speed: parking lots, small fender benders.

Yeah, they can for sure. But if you hit something going fast enough to cause it to be a “crash multiplier” you’re already screwed. The front end of these trucks are nothing but fiberglass and plastic. They can also save your front end at low speed: parking lots, small fender benders.

I’ve seen them bend back and break headlights in a soft hit. They really do just suck.

They are good for pushing shopping carts. :D

Barely. You might dent the grass bar.

I’ve seen them bend back and break headlights in a soft hit. They really do just suck.

Barely. You might dent the grass bar.

Bull bars aren’t near as bad as push bars or full on brush guards. They have a lower center of gravity and can save your front end in a low speed accident/fender bender. Like I said earlier, if it’s a crash bad enough to make it a crash multiplier you’re already screwed anyway.
Why do they call you Negative Nancy? You’re always such a positive person. Lol.

Bull bars aren’t near as bad as push bars or full on brush guards. They have a lower center of gravity and can save your front end in a low speed accident/fender bender. Like I said earlier, if it’s a crash bad enough to make it a crash multiplier you’re already screwed anyway.
Why do they call you Negative Nancy? You’re always such a positive person. Lol.

It’s all the same garbage. Center is gravity isn’t that important on such a light piece.

It’s all the same garbage. Center is gravity isn’t that important on such a light piece.

I could say it’s idiotic to throw a supercharger on a 4x4 truck because I think it is. But it don’t get in my crawl that you did that. It’s your thing. Whatever makes you happy man. If a supercharged 6 cylinder makes your day then go for it. And you can help other people out that are wanting to do the same thing.
It’s awesome to express your opinion about something or help someone out that needs help on a forum. That’s why people post here. But don’t be a dick about it. Seriously man? What do you gain? Give advice, give opinions, help people where you can. But why be a condescending jerk?

I could say it’s idiotic to throw a supercharger on a 4x4 truck because I think it is. But it don’t get in my crawl that you did that. It’s your thing. Whatever makes you happy man. If a supercharged 6 cylinder makes your day then go for it. And you can help other people out that are wanting to do the same thing.
It’s awesome to express your opinion about something or help someone out that needs help on a forum. That’s why people post here. But don’t be a dick about it. Seriously man? What do you gain? Give advice, give opinions, help people where you can. But why be a condescending jerk?

No you’re right. It was idiotic.

Really though you can simply skip my post. I’m going to say what I think without a filter.

No you’re right. It was idiotic.

Really though you can simply skip my post. I’m going to say what I think without a filter.

Good for you man. Say what you think. I agree with you 95% of the time. You’re a pretty knowledgeable guy and credit should be given where it’s due. Speaking “without a filter” is one thing, but being a total dick is another. That don’t accomplish anything.

Back