Front level kit only?

Christopher

Aloha everyone I just received my new Tacoma TRD off road and have a lot of plans for this truck however I want to (TRY) and wait to get at least most use out of these stock tires before putting a full lift on this truck, Tacomas are very popular here on Maui and online there's dozens of the stock tires for sale already. Was planning on adding two inches just to the front to look better until I lift, I've heard reviews of people saying it makes the front actually higher than the rear.. Anyone know?? Is it noticeable and look odd? Thanks first time on this forum still learning how to navigate it.

Aloha everyone I just received my new Tacoma TRD off road and have a lot of plans for this truck however I want to (TRY) and wait to get at least most use out of these stock tires before putting a full lift on this truck, Tacomas are very popular here on Maui and online there's dozens of the stock tires for sale already. Was planning on adding two inches just to the front to look better until I lift, I've heard reviews of people saying it makes the front actually higher than the rear.. Anyone know?? Is it noticeable and look odd? Thanks first time on this forum still learning how to navigate it.

Why pay for a lift twice?

FWIW. Most pickups are a little high in the rear as compared to the front. This is to compensate for loads in the bed.

If you are not careful....after you "level' the unloaded truck...when you load the bed, then you may be complaining about "sag in the rear"

Seriously consider why you want to lift the truck. Function, Use, Looks. Then decide your spend.

Good Luck

FWIW. Most pickups are a little high in the rear as compared to the front. This is to compensate for loads in the bed.

If you are not careful....after you "level' the unloaded truck...when you load the bed, then you may be complaining about "sag in the rear"

Seriously consider why you want to lift the truck. Function, Use, Looks. Then decide your spend.

Good Luck
And complaining everyone flashes you

Back