FS NEW QuikFix QF-SR1 6061 aluminum seat risers. FREE bolts and shipping.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mrproduxn, Mar 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. FlipSideUp

FlipSideUp Member

Any particular reason why these won't fit 1st Gen Tacos?

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delayed response. I had one guy that used them in his 1st gen. The reason I don't advertise for 1st gen is that there are different bracket configurations in that model. If your brackets rest flat on the floor then they work. If one or more brackets are mounted sideways to the hump or the door wall then these won't lift. I also believe that 1st gen brackets do not have a radius on the bracket foot as the 2nd and 3rd gen have. That is not an issue. The first guy flipped his upside down. The ones I make for the Tundra are flat with no radius cutout and would have been a better fit. If you want to take pictures of your rear floor seat brackets and send them to me I can tell if they will work in your truck. Worst case scenario is you buy them and return them for a refund. I just don't advertise for trucks with any uncertainty.

Scott Wyman, B-Man and FlipSideUp like this.
  4. OP
    mrproduxn

FYI. Been on an extended summer break. Enjoying my retirement. I just finished machining another 70 pairs of the 1" seat spacers for 2nd/3rd gen Tacoma and 07-14 FJCruiser. Will reload ebay and facebook ads this weekend. Will start another 30-40 pairs soon. Then will take another break.

B-Man likes this.
  5. OP
    mrproduxn

Original post #1 has recently been updated

B-Man likes this.
  6. OP
    mrproduxn

Have a couple of dozen pairs ready now and will have another 25 pairs ready in late April. Since I am retired I limit my number of monthly sales for tax reasons.

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  7. Daria1998

Daria1998 New Member

nice

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  8. OP
    mrproduxn

B-Man likes this.
  9. OP
    mrproduxn

Wanted to post an update. For the past several months I have been dealing with Chinese that have stolen my design, encroaching on my intellectual property rights, and selling on FB and eBay. My trademark and my copyright protected pictures and text have, in some cases, been used to sell knockoffs of my original design. I have issued cease and desist orders that have merely made them change their ads. At last count there were over 20 knockoff sellers and everyone is based in China. I have decided to lower my prices to be competitive. For the record my prices have been relatively the same for 3 years. For those that don't know each dollar provided to Chinese sellers puts 26% directly into the Chinese Communist Party. Shortly I will stop selling on eBay primarily due to their high fees. At my new prices the fees eat most of my profit. Following is the new prices for FB anf forums using PayPal.
    1 kit for 1 seat is now $35. 2 kits for 2 seats is now $63. Still includes spacers, hardware, instruction sheet and 3 day Priority box shipping.

10. OP
    mrproduxn

35 pairs (some already reserved) machined and will start shipping 7/18/22

11. OP
    mrproduxn

35 sets finish machined (minus some reserved) and will start shipping 7/18/22

12. OP
    mrproduxn

@Doc B check your inbox. I currently have 7 pairs remaining.